Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting to the Design and Digital Experience Team Leader, the Web Designer is involved in digital projects, from design to integration. He/she is responsible for adapting and adapting content to the various platforms. He or she brings his or her expertise to projects to improve Kimpex's e-business sites.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Create and send retailer and consumer newsletters
- Create and adapt graphic concepts adapted to the various platforms and digital advertising campaigns (social networks, digital placement, websites and newsletters)
- Adapt and integrate landing pages using CMS such as WordPress, HubSpot and others
- Support the Web Marketing team with HubSpot, WordPress, FlippingBook, SurveyMonkey
- Support new product launches
- Perform performance and content monitoring on the various Kimpex sites
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BAC or Technical in graphic design or any combination of education focused on design and digital marketing (web, media)
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in e-commerce design, mobile and responsive design
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobate, Dreamweaver), Hubspot, PHP and WordPress
- Asset: Bilingual; Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Kimpex
At Kimpex, we are dedicated to designing and distributing power sports parts and accessories. It's a fast-paced ride! Our industry never stops and we are always looking for talent to keep innovating and moving forward. Join our family of enthusiasts. Come and make a difference!