WHAT TO EXPECT
You will work with the product development teams to develop, plan, execute and document tests and trials related to the various projects you will be responsible for, both on vehicles and on factory test beds.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Oversee the entire testing process for new products performed at customer sites as well as those performed at the factory
- Operate our test benches, ensure mechanical follow-ups and propose improvements
- Write test reports, analyze results and make recommendations to the engineering team
- Develop and standardize tests and product validation protocols
- Participate in the mechanical design of test benches and instruments
- Be able to travel and be in direct contact with customers
- Use your manual skills while in the field
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 1 to 3 years of work experience (internships count!)
- Bilingual, French and English
- Knowledge of the agricultural or motorsports field
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your Ordres des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- This is a good opportunity for travel (well not right now because of Covid, but one day)
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!