WHAT TO EXPECT
You will study order variations in our systems, follow up with various stakeholders and take action when changes occur.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Analyze weekly requests for products and components to be manufactured in Asia (quantities and dates) and confirm our ability to deliver on the plan, while offering alternative solutions
- Analyze data and variations from several systems, update them or propose new solutions
- Communicate closely with customer service and suppliers on customer needs by issuing manufacturing and purchase orders while complying with their respective logistical requirements
- Manage all orders sent to our Asian offices (processing, follow-up and reception)
- Follow up on sales orders in progress: reminders to customers, confirmations of delivery dates, reminders to the production team and China offices, etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in administration/logistics or any other combination of education and experience deemed relevant
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good analytical skills with the use of various systems (Excel, Icaras, EDI...)
- Bilingual in French and English, spoken and written
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position;
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!