WHAT TO EXPECT
The Customer Service and Procurement Department in China is a key partner within the organization, as it is the central point of contact between our customers, our suppliers, our Asian procurement team, our production team and our engineering team.
Working in an environment where orders are managed via electronic portals, the analyst studies order variations in our various systems, performs various follow-ups with the different stakeholders and takes action when changes occur.
If you like having to deal with emergencies on a daily basis and use your analytical and problem-solving skills, you'll be well served!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Analyze weekly requests for products and components to be manufactured in Asia (quantities and dates) and confirm our ability to deliver on the plan, while offering alternative solutions
- Analyze data and variations from several systems, update them or propose new solutions
- Communicate closely with customer service and suppliers on customer needs by issuing manufacturing and purchase orders while complying with their respective logistical requirements
- Manage all orders sent to our Asian offices (processing, follow-up and reception)
- Follow up on sales orders in progress: reminders to customers, confirmations of delivery dates, reminders to the production team and China offices, etc...
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a DEC in administration/logistics or other relevant training
- You have 3 to 5 years experience in procurement, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- You have a good analytical mind and you like to navigate in different computer systems
- You are fluent in both English and French, as you will be working in English on a daily basis
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position;
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!