Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you looking for a challenge that will allow you to use your market analysis expertise in a work environment that will take into account your recommendations and allow you to have a direct impact on our product lines and their marketing strategies?
That's exactly what we have to offer you with our Market Intelligence Marketing Analyst position for our agricultural and industrial aftermarket sectors.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Understand and forecast market needs
- Gather and analyze market data
- Recommend directions for product development and/or introduction of new product lines
- Participate closely in the marketing plan for our new products
- Participate in the competitive intelligence process
- Identify customer needs using various research techniques (VoC, ethnography, focus groups, etc.)
- Be responsible for mapping and publishing market trends and news
- Continuously collect all information related to the products in order to propose development directions ("roadmap")
- Concretely influence a product portfolio that will grow rapidly
- Participate in the development of our business strategies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, statistics or business intelligence
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in marketing research and market research
- Proficiency in data manipulation, understanding and analysis of margins, costs, financial forecasting
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent command of French and English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!