WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be a technical reference in this area. You will provide support to users to resolve problems and ensure that corrective mechanisms are in place. You will be involved in projects such as upgrades to the SAP S/4 HANA system, the implementation of new modules and the integration of various satellite systems.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Act as a support to users in order to respond to their support requests
- Evaluate, investigate and ensure that any problems encountered are resolved
- Develop and analyze solutions for the evolution and improvement of the SAP system
- Work in partnership with finance and operations to better understand the impacts of operational transactions (e.g., production variances)
- Validate and test new features in the development system following technical approval
- Provide important technical and functional support during the deployment or upgrade phases of SAP systems
- Train users on new features and develop or update training materials
Projects and development
- Analyze and document business rules and requirements for improvements or modifications based on user needs
- Write and validate functional specifications for developments and various change requests
- Carry out the required follow-ups with the various stakeholders involved in the projects or developments in progress
- Be involved in projects such as implementing fixed asset modules, reviewing the reporting package and creating and formatting dashboard reports
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, administration with option G.I.S., accounting or finance, or any other equivalent education or work experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing company with SAP/ERP systems in the FI/CO modules. Experience with other SAP modules will also be considered
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an ability to simplify complex and technical subjects
- Bilingual (French and English)
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- Our fabulous teams
- And much more
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!