Job available at Centre de services Soucy – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will have as main mandate the deployment and evolution of SAP HANA within the organization.
You will play a key role in the Service Center and will interact with experts across the different Soucy subsidiaries. You will need to have a thorough understanding of the ERP solution, systems integration and manufacturing.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Be involved in the implementation of the Soucy ERP for all subsidiaries including exploration, design, documentation, execution, testing, training of local champions, deployment and post-deployment support
- Be an internal SAP consultant for his functional area
- Evolve your functional area by analyzing and building on business best practices and the company's vision, while validating potential impacts on other processes and systems. Innovation and business process improvement is at the heart of our strategy
- Ensure the evolution, update and implementation of good business practices
- Actively participate in the design of the solution architecture
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or administration with a GIS option, or other equivalent education or work experience
- 8 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing company with SAP/ERP systems and multiple modules and functions
- Experience in systems integration
- Experience in architecture is considered (an asset)
- Experience in a center of expertise (an asset)
- Experience in digital transformation (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!