Job available at Soucy Techno – Sherbrooke
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Plastics Sales Representative takes charge of all customer requests for which he/she is responsible. He/she ensures an excellent relationship with his/her customers and defines their needs in order to increase sales.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Manage existing B2B accounts in the assigned territory (USA-CAN)
- Ensure quality and trustworthy long term business relationships
- Prospect and develop new accounts to build and grow your accounts. Diversification of products / customers / markets
- Be able to help customers clarify and define their needs
- Work closely with planning, production, quality departments
- Participate in pricing and strategic planning
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bilingualism essential (French-English)
- Ability to travel frequently
- Customer focus and ability to develop a relationship of trust with the customer
- Proactivity, positive attitude and "solution mode"
- Interpersonal skills, empathy and dynamism
- Priority management and good resistance to stress
- Autonomy, versatility and multitasking
- Computer skills
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- RRSP with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- Our fabulous teams
- And much more
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!