WHAT TO EXPECT
You will manage all transportation and some inventory management in the warehouse.
You will be accompanied by a multidisciplinary team to achieve the objectives.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Follow up on the order book and follow up with those involved in the production process
- Manage and communicate priorities to warehouse clerks
- Take inventory for items at shipping
- Negotiate transport, manage customs and create transport documents
- Plan and manage warehouse space to make receiving and shipping more efficient and easier
- To propose methods and solutions to the various problems encountered
- Receive packages and raw materials.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in Logistics and Transportation or any other relevant training/experience
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of the ERP manufacturing management system (a plus)
- Comfortable with the Windows environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR BIG SOUCY FAMILY!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!