WHAT TO EXPECT
The Quotation Technician is responsible for analyzing and preparing recreational product quotations received from Engineering in a thorough and diligent manner, suggesting selling prices and reviewing annual price lists.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare all recreational bids
- Analyze costs submitted by engineering
- Prepare the bid approval table using the document from engineering
- Analyze bid history to present representative cost/price comparisons
- Suggest a selling price based on the bid history, comparisons, and schedules established by management
- Sends the bid for approval to the various management stakeholders and follows up on it to limit waiting times
- Transmit approved prices to the Internal Sales Coordinator
- Update prices in the computer system
- Control the prices at the time of order entry to the customer service department
- Prepare new price lists for different customers on an annual basis
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in accounting or administration
- Mastery of MS Office software in a Windows environment
- Decision-making skills, problem solving, analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor and organizational skills
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Creativity and ability to innovate
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time and priority management
- Ability to adapt
- Bilingualism is an asset
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!