WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you passionate about quality? Do you have problem solving skills and are you rigorous? Are you known as a team player with organizational skills?
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Ensure the quality of outgoing products (inspections)
- Maintain the required documentation with rigor
- Monitor quality performance indicators
- Communicate inspection results
- Participate in various improvement projects
- Participate in the preventive and corrective action process
- Evacuate products to the warehouse
- Manage, follow and document the repair of certain products
- Manage measuring and testing equipment
- Ensure a safe work environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- College diploma (DEC) (mechanical, industrial or materials) or any other equivalent academic training
- 1 year or more experience as a technician in a manufacturing environment (asset)
- Experience with measurement methodologies and tools (blueprint reading)
- Bilingualism (an asset)
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!