Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Quality Assurance is looking to add a player to its team. If you have the desire to ensure quality and conformity to the various products and procedures in order to satisfy the requirements of our customers and the desire to work in a team, we have a place for you.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Responsible for suppliers; audit, follow up on corrective actions, evaluate requests for deviations and complete supplier evaluations on a monthly basis
- Analyze customer complaints, write analysis reports and implement corrective actions
- Support the engineering team in product certification requests
- Inspect new parts
- Analyze and resolve non-conformities
- Coordinate and perform calibration of measuring and testing equipment
- Audit quality system processes
- Collaborate in the maintenance and application of the ISO 9001 standard related to quality assurance Perform any other tasks requested by the immediate superior
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in industrial or mechanical engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar positions
- Good command of French and English (spoken and written)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (advanced in Word and Excel)
- Ability to manage priorities
- Knowledge of reading drawings and metrology
- Knowledge of English and metric units of measurement
- Knowledge or notions of the ISO 9001 standard
- Ability to perform statistics
- Ability to write documents, verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!