WHAT TO EXPECT
If you like to be in on the action while using your analytical skills, we have an opportunity for you.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Maintain the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
- Manage quality issues with customers
- Provide support for production and various quality projects in collaboration with the laboratory manager and chief metallurgist
- Draft work instructions required for production
- Carry out non-destructive testing (ultrasound and magnetic particle) on castings
- Carry out various tests and follow up on the launch of new products
- Input and update information in the ERP system
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant training in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, metallurgical engineering or administration
- Interest in working with multidisciplinary technical teams
- Ability to interpret and understand technical documents
- Comfortable with Office suite
- Functional written and spoken English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions ;
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!