WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be responsible for recording and maintaining inspection records.
You will inspect parts and unfinished products according to or methods procedures or work instructions.
You will be asked to advise production on the quality required and the customer needs.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Ensure that part inspections are done according to established criteria and advise production supervisors when questions arise
- Inspect cores and core assemblies during production according to established criteria
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections and record data
- Conduct audits of parts inspected by grinders and provide training as required
- Ensure that priorities are respected according to deliveries
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant training (quality control, metallurgy, process, mechanical or other)
- 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the foundry environment (a plus)
- Knowledge of plan reading and metrology
- Ability to use the Office suite software (mainly Excel)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!