WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you like to be in on the action every day and be directly involved in ensuring our operations run smoothly? Are you organized and possess an analytical mind? We’re looking for a Purchasing Agent like you!
Your main challenge will be to analyze, plan, issue and follow up on purchase orders for parts required in production and to oversee non-conformity management.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Collaborate with production planners to ensure the availability of parts when creating and issuing production orders
- Order parts, merchandise and other products needed for production, according to predefined price lists
- Ensure a rigorous and high-quality follow-up with suppliers, follow up on late deliveries and anticipate problems
- Update and optimize supply parameters in the manufacturing system (safety stock, rejects, lot sizes, etc.)
- Implement action plans with suppliers who do not meet quality and delivery expectations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in operations management, logistics management or management, or DEC combined with relevant work experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of procurement in a manufacturing system (ERP)
- Knowledge of tools and best business practices in procurement and/or continuous improvement
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!