Job offer at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to your sense of innovation and your interest in motorsports, you will contribute to the development of new exceptional products: our CKX helmets.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Develop new snowmobile / motorcycle / ATV / UTV helmets and help improve existing products in line with each step of the PDP
- Participate in various analyses (market analysis, profitability, etc.)
- Participate in testing, validate prototypes and maintain quality control
- Support the marketing team
- Participate in the technical writing of product catalogs
- Organize and lead various meetings (development committee, training for our sales team, etc.)
- Participate in research projects in collaboration with surrounding educational institutions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or DEC in mechanical engineering with experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product development or design
- Fluent in French and English, oral and written
- Experience in 3D modelling with CAD software (knowledge of Solid Edge: a plus)
- Interest in and knowledge of motorized sports vehicles
- Availability and openness to travelling outside Canada (approximately once a year)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Full-time permanent position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 days of sick or family leave per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU AND TO WELCOMING YOU TO OUR BIG SOUCY FAMILY!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!