Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working within the product development team, you will be called upon to work on accessory development projects for ATVs, side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and watercraft.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Develop accessories for the snowmobile, ATV/UTV, motorcycle and marine divisions
- Manage the projects you oversee
- Write specifications
- Coordinate projects with subcontractors (industrial design, mould makers, suppliers)
- Carry out profitability analyses
- Follow up on the manufacturing of tools
- Participate in the competitive intelligence of the powersports parts / accessories market
- Manage information in the computer system for part number management
- Carry out various analysis reports on parts and accessories
- Provide the content information necessary to support various sales tools
- Work closely with the design technician and prototypist as required
- Prepare and participate in various trade shows to present the products
- Monitor the quality of parts and accessories
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or DEC in mechanical engineering with experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product development
- Interest in and knowledge of motorized sports vehicles (a plus)
- Knowledge of the field of plastics, mechanically welded and/or moulded parts design (a plus)
- Bilingual, French and English, spoken and written
- Advanced experience with Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Full-time permanent position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 days of sick or family leave per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!