Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to your programming expertise, you will contribute to the evolution of our systems according to best practices and business objectives.
You will be working with WMS, ERP, PIM, myriad websites and forecasting software as well as the communication interfaces between these systems.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Determine and analyze IT needs of users
- Ensure the quality of the programs and IT services according to the standards, norms and procedures in effect while helping them evolve
- Ensure the daily maintenance and development of in-house software
- Ensure the development of IT projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in computer science
- 3 years of experience in the computer field
- Bilingual, French and English, oral and written
- Advanced experience with .Net, Visual Basic, SQL, MVC, Entity framework
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and AGILE work methods (Kanban, Scrum...)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!