WHAT TO EXPECT
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Plan, organize and monitor the work to be done daily in your department
- Distribute and assign tasks to employees with the support of your team leader
- Ensure proper management of all operational activities of your department in order to achieve health, safety, quality and productivity objectives
- Implement improvement projects to enhance the efficiency of operational activities
- Ensure compliance with health and safety procedures to protect your team
- Establish and ensure a good working atmosphere within the team and working relationships
- Bring the Soucy Belgen values to life within your team and with your colleagues
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Recognized relevant training combined with 3 to 7 years of supervisory experience in a unionized manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and different other systems
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!