WHAT TO EXPECT
You will act as a coach for employees. Two positions are available for the day shift and one for the evening shift. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of performance for your division in terms of health and safety, quality and productivity while maintaining a dynamic and team-oriented work environment.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Oversee and coordinate all plant production activities, while ensuring a safe work environment
- Coach and develop the skills of a team of 20-25 unionized employees
- Support objectives and help carry out quality activities
- Ensure performance standards are met
- Supervise dedicated employees who are committed to the company's success
- Implementing improvement initiatives that can influence results
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC or Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, manufacturing production or any other relevant experience
- 3 to 5 of years experience in a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 3 years of experience in personnel management
- Knowledge of the machining or painting process (asset)
- Through knowledge management practices ("Lean manufacturing", Kanban, Kaisen, TPS, 5S);
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!