Job offer at Soucy Belgen – Sainte-Claire
WHAT TO EXPECT
Under the supervision of the Production and Maintenance Manager, the Production Supervisor’s main mandate will be to supervise and coordinate the work of the evening and night production team for the Soucy Belgen Sainte-Claire subsidiary.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Effectively manage the plant's resources
- Ensure the health and safety of the teams under your responsibility and act as an ambassador
- Follow up on production and finishing priorities
- Welcome new employees
- Oversee the training and development of your team
- Actively participate in work planning and help organize meetings
- Promote teamwork, inter-team and inter-departmental work
- Promote harmonious work relations
- Ensure compliance with all rules and methods
- Manage improvement and health and safety projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years of experience supervising personnel in the manufacturing sector
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Sense of organization
- Leadership skills / Motivator
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate spoken English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!