Job offer at Soucy Plastiques - Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will oversee your team by managing priorities and productivity and will be in charge of managing health and safety aspects as well as the quality of products by seizing opportunities for improvement.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate in workforce and training planning
- Support the team leader in their daily duties
- Lead the meetings at the beginning of the shift
- Coordinate and schedule your work team to perform production related tasks
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet quality standards
- Perform time approvals for payroll and track performance indicators
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC or equivalent and relevant experience (1-3 years) in team coordination
- Knowledge of "Lean Manufacturing" (a plus)
- Bilingual (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position - weekend evening or night
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A passionate team that listen and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Life at Soucy is like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company with more than 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!