Internship available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
If, when thinking about your dream engineering internship, you imagine:
- A position with an advanced technical component, but retaining a hands-on, field component
- Participating in complex mechanical product testing
This internship exists, it's the Product Validation Internship!
In this position, you will collaborate with the product development teams to develop, plan, execute and document tests and trials related to the various projects you will be responsible for, both on vehicles and on factory test benches.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Develop, coordinate, execute and support customer and in-plant testing
- Operate test benches, follow up on mechanical tests and propose improvements
- Write test reports, analyze results and make recommendations to engineering
- Develop and standardize product testing and validation protocols
- Participate in the mechanical design of test benches and instruments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying for a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- You have completed a minimum of 2 previous internships, ideally in product development
- You have a good mechanical background and can do repairs on your vehicles yourself
- If you are familiar with the agricultural or motorsports field, you win a lot of points!
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- The course will run from January 4 to April 15, 2022
- The schedule is from Monday to Friday
- You are entitled to a flexible schedule and a schedule that allows you to enjoy your Friday afternoons!
- If you're wondering, yes, the internship is paid!
- You will work on real projects, and you will see the concrete impact of your daily efforts!
- You'll have fun every day with our dynamic, problem-solving team!
- We adapt to your strengths and interests in order to build an internship experience that meets your expectations!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!