Internship available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our product development team is looking for a player like you who is passionate about mechanical engineering, has good manual skills and has an interest in testing. You will be supervised by an experienced team in the field who will guide you throughout your internship.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate in the development of tracks for agricultural, military, industrial and recreational vehicles
- Supervise and conduct field tests
- Apply problem solving processes
- Apply project management and product development process concepts on a daily basis in the development of new and existing products
- Support the casting of prototype tracks
- Develop or improve test benches
- Perform test bench testing
- Analyze test data
- Collaborate in the analysis and resolution of various product design problems
- Work in a team with different people: engineers, technicians, prototypists, test pilots
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Student in mechanical engineering
- Good manual skills
- Knowledge in modeling
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Team player, sense of initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously within the required time frame
- Very good mechanical sense and ability to innovate
- Structured, dynamic and motivated
- Able to adapt his schedule
- Willing to travel
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- The course will take place from September 6th thru Decembre 16th 2022
- The schedule is from Monday to Friday
- You are entitled to a flexible schedule and a schedule that allows you to enjoy your Friday afternoons!
- If you're wondering, yes, the internship is paid!
- You will work on real projects, and you will see the concrete impact of your daily efforts!
- You'll have fun every day with our dynamic, problem-solving team!
- We adapt to your strengths and interests in order to build an internship experience that meets your expectations!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!