WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to your knowledge and creativity, you will support the project team by proposing the best possible products. All of this, within the framework of the PDP.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate in defining and designing products with customers
- Make improvements to products currently on the market
- Plan and oversee certain PDP activities
- Ensure an efficient production launch of the developed products
- Provide technical support to the production team
- Prepare manufacturing estimates
- Help write bids
- Participate in documentation activities related to product development
- Prepare presentation materials for various clients to facilitate decision making
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Interest in mechanics, agricultural, industrial and recreational vehicles (a plus)
- Knowledge of CAD software (a plus)
- Knowledge of a stage-gate product development process (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- We pay your Ordres des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!