WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main mandate will be to participate in the elaboration of manufacturing techniques and the development of new products.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Support production with manufacturing techniques, either by adjusting process parameters or by providing expertise in mould repair
- Manufacture prototype parts of our new products and put them into production
- Design test plans, perform physical testing on products, collect data and propose new methods
- Design, develop and test new processes, then train operators and team leaders on these new techniques
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in mechanical engineering or plastics processing or equivalent
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in plastics processing (a plus)
- Versatility in manual work (drilling/tapping/assembling/dismantling) with moulds or parts on test benches
- Knowledge of SolidEdge (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!