Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main mandate will be to pursue the improvement and implementation of the product development process (PDP) both at the engineering level and globally within the organization.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Work in close collaboration with multidisciplinary team members from different business functions involved in product development
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the next generation of PDP
- Establish performance indicators and monitor process performance
- Design, implement and ensure the implementation of the tools required for the proper functioning of the PDP
- See to the constant evolution of all the department's practices with regard to product development
- Be responsible for the product certification process (e.g. CE)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the various processes related to the design and development of products and act as a strategic support to the Director and all people involved in the PDP
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in administration, engineering or computer science
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in project management
- Be familiar with the principles of process-based management
- Be familiar with product development
- Good command of English (an asset)
- Mastery of a product development process such as "stage-gate
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Rigor and organizational skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- We pay your Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!