Internship available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will join the Recreational/Industrial Product Development team or the Agricultural team for the duration of your internship. You will be supervised by an experienced engineer who will assist you in your tasks and assign work to you.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate in the development of tracked assemblies
- Project management and product development processes to improve current products and maintain their quality
- Collaborate in the analysis and resolution of product design issues
- Support track molding and provide engineering support to the production team
- Collaborate in the definition and support of various tests and trials on products
- Work in team with various experts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying for a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- Interested in project management
- Motivated by your field
- Bilingualism (an asset)
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- The course will take place in the winter of 2022
- The schedule is from Monday to Friday
- You are entitled to a flexible schedule and a schedule that allows you to enjoy your Friday afternoons!
- If you're wondering, yes, the internship is paid!
- You will work on real projects, and you will see the concrete impact of your daily efforts!
- You'll have fun every day with our dynamic, problem-solving team!
- We adapt to your strengths and interests in order to build an internship experience that meets your expectations!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!