WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you passionate about motorsports or agriculture and studied mechanical engineering because you wanted to improve and create parts that fit on motorized "things"?
Do you dream of working with the world's largest agricultural and powersports vehicle manufacturers?
If so, our engineering teams at Soucy International and Soucy Rubber have projects for you! They’re looking for technical product leaders, designers and project managers.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Create the next set of tracks and accessories that will rock the market of tomorrow;
- Manage your own product development projects, from A to Z, making sure you meet costs and deadlines (it's still important!)
- Collaborate with your colleagues from different teams to ensure the success of your projects. This could be our China team, purchasing, sales, production, tenders, in short, quite a few people, and even your engineering colleagues from other subsidiaries!
- Be in direct contact with the customer and make sure you provide them with an experience that lives up to the Soucy reputation! At Soucy, we never say no to the customer, we find solutions!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- 1 year of experience in product development (internships count!)
- Proficiency in French and English, ability to interact with our English-speaking customers
- If you are familiar with snowmobiles, ATVs, side-by-side vehicles, or agricultural vehicles, we want to talk to you!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- We pay your Ordres des ingénieurs du Québec membership dues
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!