Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, you will support the development of accessories for snowmobiles, ATVs, side-by-side, motorcycles and watercraft.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Participate and support the development of new accessories with the help of Project Managers
- Follow up on projects with subcontractors (industrial design, mould makers, suppliers)
- Write specifications
- Carry out profitability analyses
- Check and update the application charts for our catalogs and websites
- Check the assembly of the accessories and test them if necessary
- Manage the information produced in the computer systems (parts data, tooling, etc.)
- Support customer service requests
- Carry out competitive intelligence on the powersports accessories market
- Provide the content information necessary to support various sales tools
- Prepare and participate in various trade shows to present the products
- Monitor the quality of accessories
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in mechanical engineering technology or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience
- Good technical knowledge of mechanical manufacturing (e.g., welding, bending, etc.)
- Proficiency in French and English (oral and written)
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of plastics and their processes (a plus)
- Knowledge of motorsports (a plus)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Full-time permanent position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
- 5 sick or family leaves per year
- But most importantly, a wonderful and welcoming team that will support you!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!