Internship available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are currently looking for an intern to join our procurement team for the winter period, and it could be you!
Your main challenge will be to analyze, plan, issue and follow up on purchase orders for parts required in production and to ensure the management of non-conformities of the components for which you will be responsible.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Order various items requested by internal customers according to the purchasing process (MRP)
- Follow up with suppliers for late deliveries
- Update purchasing parameters in the MRP system;
- Assisting the procurement staff in their daily work
- Participate in the optimization of procurement processes
- Perform various tasks related to procurement
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BAA in operations and/or logistics management or management in progress
- Bilingual (asset)
- Mastery of the Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word...)
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- The course will run from January 4 to April 15, 2022
- The schedule is from Monday to Friday
- You are entitled to a flexible schedule and a schedule that allows you to enjoy your Friday afternoons!
- If you're wondering, yes, the internship is paid!
- You will work on real projects, and you will see the concrete impact of your daily efforts!
- You'll have fun every day with our dynamic, problem-solving team!
- We adapt to your strengths and interests in order to build an internship experience that meets your expectations!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!