Internship available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Purchasing is a field that interests you and you would like to experience a manufacturing environment? Do you like your days to go by at the speed of light and manage unexpected events on a daily basis? Are you organized and have good analytical skills?
Your main challenge will be to analyze, plan, issue and follow up on purchase orders for parts required in production and to ensure the management of non-conformities of the components for which you will be responsible.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Order various items requested by internal customers according to the purchasing process (MRP)
- Follow up with suppliers for late deliveries
- Update purchasing parameters in the MRP system;
- Participate in the optimization of procurement processes
- And many other procurement related tasks, because we can't say everything here!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying in a BAA in operations and/or logistics management
- You have a very good command of English, especially for communicating by e-mail
- You have a good command of Office Suite software (especially Excel) and are willing to learn new ones
WHY DO AN INTERNSHIP WITH US?
- The course will take place from September 6th to December 16th 2022
- The schedule is from Monday to Friday
- You are entitled to a flexible schedule and a schedule that allows you to enjoy your Friday afternoons!
- If you're wondering, yes, the internship is paid!
- You will work on real projects, and you will see the concrete impact of your daily efforts!
- We adapt to your strengths and interests in order to build an internship experience that meets your expectations!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!