Job available at Soucy Plastiques – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Thanks to your process expertise, you will contribute to the technical troubleshooting of active products, participate in the production start-up of new products and especially in the improvement of manufacturing techniques according to best practices and business needs.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Support the production team by providing expertise in molding, extrusion and product finishing
- Perform validation of production tooling
- Manufacture prototype parts for new products
- Train the production team leaders on the production of new products
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- DEC in mechanical engineering or plastics processing
- Experience in plastics processing or in a similar position
- Mechanical knowledge (an asset)
- Versatility in manual and mechanical work
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
Is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!