Job available at Soucy Caoutchouc – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you interested in achieving quality objectives, improving manufacturing processes, teamwork and problem solving? We have a position available in our process team.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Analyze manufacturing processes and make improvements to achieve production quality objectives
- In collaboration with the engineering team, participate in the development and design of new tracks, equipment and tools required for the production of prototypes
- Analyze the techniques and work methods related to manufacturing
- Participate in the training of operators on new products being molded
- Act as a key person in the management of production failures
- Effectively transfer process information to co-worker on next shift
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of production, development and quality assurance interventions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in industrial engineering or plastics processing or other relevant training/experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience in similar functions
- Experience in the rubber industry (an important asset)
- Good command of French (spoken and written)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (advanced in Word and Excel)
- Good data analysis skills
- Basic knowledge of blueprint reading
- Rigor in the management of documentation
- Ability to manage priorities
- Good problem solving skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!