Job available at Soucy Belgen – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
You are an analytical person but you also like to be in action, we want to meet you!
Under the supervision of the quality manager, you will actively participate in the various stages of production in order to achieve the department's objectives. You will be responsible for monitoring the various manufacturing processes and supporting the team in solving certain quality problems.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Monitor the various manufacturing processes and implement corrective actions as needed
- Support certain internal projects (product development and process improvement)
- Prepare work instructions and write some reports for customers
- Perform dimensional and geometric inspections using digital equipment
- Perform various types of analysis on products (visual inspection, ultrasound, magnetic particle, penetrating liquid, chemical analysis, traction, etc.)
- All other tasks deemed relevant to support the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant college education (metallurgy, chemistry, process, mechanical or other)
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the foundry environment (asset)
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing (asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
Looking forward to know you and welcome you to the big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!