Positions available at Soucy Belgen - Drummondville
WHY JOIN US?
- Night positions available
- Salary: $24.44 upon hiring and can increase to $26.38 after 1 year
- Night premium: 10% or $2,44/hr
- Recognition of manufacturing experience to obtain the 3rd week of vacation more quickly
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible time off and personal leave;
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Do you like to learn and have the chance to grow within a growing foundry? Then... We have a great opportunity for you!
- Using various electrical and manual equipment, collect sand and debris in the plant
- Respect the cleaning schedules and adjust as needed
- Maintain the various cleaning equipment
- Ensure the cleanliness of the entire production floor
- Manage the garbage and recycling inside the plant
- May be required to perform any other task required
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Valid forklift operator's certificate
- Must demonstrate autonomy
- Possess some mechanical knowledge
- Good judgment, reliable, punctual, resourceful
- Have a sense of logistics to adjust to production
- Be able to perform the work in a safe manner for oneself and one's colleagues
Even if you have little experience, don't hesitate to send us your application, our team will be there for you!
We look forward to getting to know you and working with you!
Life at Soucy
It’s like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company with more than 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!