Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will develop and implement innovative strategies to support the development of an OHS culture. Acting as a change agent, you will be required to keep abreast of best practices and implement them in our organization.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Define strategic objectives related to OHS in collaboration with the OHS Management Committee, issue recommendations and ensure the implementation of the action plans determined
- Within the framework of the deployment of the prevention program: write new procedures, implement new practices, ensure their follow-up and audit them
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the OHS committee
- Participate in risk analysis and ergonomic analysis of equipment and workplaces
- Support the different teams in the investigation and analysis of accidents in order to identify root causes, corrective actions and appropriate follow-ups
- Coordinate health and safety related training
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management combined with a certificate in Health and Safety or related training
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in occupational health and safety management
- Excellent French, functional English
- Experience in a unionized environment (asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- Work/life balance program with flexible hours
- Group insurance including dental care
- Employer contribution to the pension plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Sick leave and family leave (more generous than the norm)
- But above all, a great team in which you can grow!
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!