Job available at Soucy International – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you want to be at the center of our strategy to promote a healthy and safe environment, free of workplace accidents?
Do you want to have an impact by collaborating in the implementation of various prevention activities that will allow us to reach our objective?
Join our team as an OHS advisor/technician, and you'll have an experience that will allow you to develop at a rapid pace!
In short, here is what you will do with your time:
- Actively participate in the development of safety policies and procedures
- Promote the OHS culture throughout the operations and participate in prevention activities
- Support operations in the deployment of a program to adapt to health and safety laws, standards and regulations and ensure that they are applied
- Be an active member of the Health and Safety Committee and participate in the implementation of committee activities
- Provide support during investigations and analysis of accidental events to identify root causes, corrective actions and follow-ups
- Participate, as a team, in risk analyses of equipment and operations as well as ergonomic analyses, according to established priorities
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a DEC in Environment, Occupational Health and Safety or Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Engineering or any other relevant training
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment behind the tie (or boots!)
- You have a good knowledge of the laws, regulations and standards in effect.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- RRSP with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!