WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main mandate will be to act as a leader in occupational health and safety and to improve the processes in place.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Implement and maintain prevention program activities
- Implement and monitor an internal health and safety audit process
- Coordinate the training process with various departments
- Coordinate and participate in the risk analysis process
- Work with the engineering department to improve ergonomics
- Participate in the management of occupational injuries
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in a relevant discipline (OHS, ergonomics, kinesiology, industrial engineering, etc.)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations in force
- Advanced experience with popular computer software (Word, Excel, etc.)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs);
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!