WHAT TO EXPECT
You will be joining an innovative company, in agile mode, that has more than 1,700 employees along with an international reputation for excellence that is still growing after 50 years. You will join the Soucy Service Centre, a dynamic team that supports all our subsidiaries.
Are you passionate about photography and video production? Are you comfortable working on worksites and with editing software? Soucy's communications and promotional marketing team is looking for a creative mind like yours to fill the role of Multimedia Designer.
A strategic supplier of agricultural, industrial, motorsports and defence vehicles, the Soucy Group manufactures products it sells around the world.
Show us your portfolio to showcase your skills, talent and creativity!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Contribute to the company's international reputation
- Enforce the company's brand image and participate in several internal communication projects. This is a challenging position where routine is unlikely to set in!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC or Bachelor's degree in photography and audio-visual or film production, related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in video production and photography
- Proficiency in Adobe Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program Social activities
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!