Job available at Soucy Baron – Saint Jérôme
WHAT TO EXPECT
As part of his job, the mold changer is responsible for the maintenance and installation of molds and peripheral tooling.
In summary, here's what you'll be doing with your time:
Under the responsibility of the Tooling and Industrial Design Supervisor
- Prepare, clean and check the condition of production molds and peripheral tooling
- Handle and install molds and peripheral production tools on the presses or in the work cells.
- Maintain and deliver the molds to the production and machining departments
- Participate in the development of work methods and involve in continuous improvement
- Complete the work orders of execution
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience or license as a forklift operator is an asset
- Ability to read 2D plans and work instructions
- Be in good physical shape and have mechanical skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Have a good knowledge of basic computer tools (Office, Interactive)
- Have a good team spirit
- Be rigorous and autonomous
- Be resourceful and enjoy taking on challenges
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Full time permanent position
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday. Flexibility (37.5h)
- Full group insurance, 50% paid by the employer
- A position where you will be able to develop yourself and bring innovative ideas
- An experienced team to support you in your projects
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!