Job available at Soucy Belgen – Drummondville
WHAT TO EXPECT
The incumbent oversees the methods and process controls required to ensure product compliance (new and existing).
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Documentation and updating of the production and control method of alloys
- Participation in the documentation and updating of work methods as an expert
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive actions in order to reduce the rate of product rejection
- Support to production teams
- Training to be given to the different work teams in relation to his field of expertise
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Knowledge of the foundry environment (asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
Looking forward to know you and welcome you to the big Soucy family!
Working at Soucy
It's like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!