Position available at Soucy Caoutchouc - Drummondville
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent, full-time position
- Shift: evening shifts (day training 2-3 months)
- Salary: starting at $22.49/hr then increasing to $25.52/hr
- Shift premium: 0.65$/hr for evening shift
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Personal and floating vacations
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities.
HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR TIME?
Do you like mechanics? Then... We have a great opportunity for you!
- Perform setups on equipment while respecting health and safety rules and work procedures in place
- Inspect equipment to be installed prior to use and notify the tooling department when the tooling needs to be sharpened or repaired
- Install, remove and adjust tools and safety equipment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a DEP in industrial mechanics or relevant experience (mechanics or assembly mechanics)
- Master the use of measuring instruments (metrology), have knowledge of programmable automata (as a user)
- Master the basic notions of hydraulics, electronics, electricity and be able to read plans
Even if you have little experience, don't hesitate to send us your application, our team will be there for you!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR TO APPLY?
We look forward to getting to know you and working with you!
Life at Soucy
It’s like being part of a big family where you will find a place that fits you! Our work atmosphere is thanks to our passion, our personal touch and our ideas. You will be joining an innovative company with more than 1700 employees, with an international reputation, and still growing after 50 years!