WHAT TO EXPECT
As part of our product development and manufacturing projects, Soucy International manufactures and integrates components from various suppliers, mainly Soucy Group subsidiaries, to assemble the final product delivered to the customer.
In order to ensure the integrity of our products and to deliver on our quality promise to our major powersports customers, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Technician.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Audit the supplier quality system and ensure it is continuously applied
- Carry out quality activities leading to the acceptance of components according to the requirements and the PPAP process
- Validate, inspect and approve parts during the incoming inspection process
- Ensure the application and maintenance of the supplier quality management system in the supply chain, while participating in its evolution and performance
- Write non-conformance reports, coordinate and follow up on corrective and preventive actions with suppliers and validate the effectiveness of actions taken
- Validate the quality of parts manufactured by suppliers, to ensure that the quality of our products meets the requirements of the end customer
- Coordinate and follow up on actions, including the replacement of parts and the management of inventories with suppliers during engineering changes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in mechanical, industrial, metallurgical engineering or other combination of relevant education and experience
- Proficiency in blueprint reading and geometric tolerancing
- Functional English
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!