WHAT TO EXPECT
A designer is someone who imagines, designs and models new products or parts using 3D modelling software. So what makes being a designer at Soucy so special?
It's the technical complexity of our products that will push your limits and your knowledge to a whole new level! Whether it's accessories for motorsports products, rubber tracks or complete track assemblies for the agricultural and defence sectors, your technical curiosity and mechanical mindset will be put to the challenge every day!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Perform the conceptual feasibility study of your projects... it's all well and good in the CAD, but it has to be functional in real life!
- Be the technical reference for the production and other teams for the products you design
- Ensure the successful launch of the first prototypes in our factories
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC in mechanical engineering, ideally with the design option
- Experience in 3D modelling, if you’ve had to model mechanical systems designed for the transportation field, you get bonus points!
- Experience modelling parts from different manufacturing processes
- A passion for motorsports or agriculture gets you even more bonus points!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!