Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and communicating strategies to support our retailers in reaching their full sales potential.
The Marketing Director will also be responsible for promoting our products and brands in social media, as well as the user experience on our web platforms.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Lead, support and work closely with the marketing team members (24 people), provide strategic alignment, coordinate efforts and mobilize the team to exceed results
- Conduct research, participate in various product development initiatives, develop strategic plans for product launches and ensure market penetration by target segment
- Develop advertising campaigns and promotional programs to solidify the position of Kimpex and our brands in the Canadian and U.S. powersports scene
- Identify and anticipate business opportunities, align our product offering with current and future customer needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business and strategic partners
- Work with various internal and external partners, implement new initiatives and guide the company towards industry best practices in marketing
- Enhance and strengthen the value of the brand by collaborating with other departments, using innovation and creativity
- Participate in the development and monitoring of budgets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing
- Minimum 10 years experience in brand management, retail network management and web marketing
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Experience in personnel management
- Strong organizational, innovative, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Mobilizing vision of personnel management, ability to serve one's team
- Strong communication and coaching skills
- Experience and/or interest in the field of motorsports (important asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You will be joining a team that is committed to solving daily challenges, but always with fun!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Time off for illness or family reasons (more generous than the norm)
- A great team of friendly programmers with whom you can exchange and develop!
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance your work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Kimpex
At Kimpex, we are dedicated to designing and distributing power sports parts and accessories. It's a fast-paced ride! Our industry never stops and we are always looking for talent to keep innovating and moving forward. Join our family of enthusiasts. Come and make a difference!