WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you passionate about market analytics and are always on the lookout for what's going on with the competition?
Do you have an interest in complex mechanical products in the agricultural and powersports industries?
Would you like to leverage your business acumen to help guide our decisions in terms of developing our future products?
Do you like to interact with customers and ask questions to make sure you understand their needs?
Then join our agriculture marketing and powersports team as a Business Intelligence Marketing Analyst!
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Understand and anticipate market needs through various research techniques
- Gather and analyze financial and market data to guide product development
- Be responsible for the competitive intelligence process
- Identify customer needs using various research techniques (VoC, ethnography, focus group, etc.)
- Be responsible for mapping and publishing market trends and news
- Continuously collect all information related to the products in order to guide development directions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics or business intelligence
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in marketing research and market research
- Bilingual in French and English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!