Job available at Soucy Baron – Saint Jérôme
WHAT TO EXPECT
We are currently looking for a machinist for our tooling design department. With your expertise in machining, you will be a key part of our team to support production by making high performance, quality tooling. You will join a tightly knit team that likes to have fun while working. Here, every day is different and presents new challenges. If you are autonomous, proactive, meticulous and like to deliver quality products; we want you with us! 𝗧𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗰𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻!
Reporting to the Design Supervisor, the candidate will be required to work collaboratively with various departments including engineering, maintenance, production, and other internal customers to produce the best tooling for the manufacturing of rubber molded parts. The candidate will be responsible for tooling compliance.
In summary, here's how you'll be spending your time:
- Lathe and milling machine machining, conventional
- CNC machining
- CNC programming
- Build and maintain equipment
- Be involved in various continuous improvement projects
- Respect the health and safety rules applicable to the work (ex: lockout, hot work permit, work at height, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-10 years experience in a related field (DEP in machining)
- Knowledge of CMMS (Interal or equivalent)
- Ability to solve various technical manufacturing problems
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Knowledge of Feature Cam programming (an asset)
- Welding skills (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A full-time permanent position
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday.
- Full group insurance, 50% paid by the employer
- A position where you will be able to develop yourself and bring innovative ideas
- An experienced team to support you in your projects
- Employee and family assistance program
- Safe work environment
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!