WHAT TO EXPECT
Your main mandate will be to optimize our logistics and material flow processes, from the reception of merchandise at our warehouse to the delivery of components to workstations in the plant. You will be able to count on a logistics technician to support you in your projects as you help us meet our business objectives. Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Plan and manage all logistical activities related to material flow, warehousing, order preparation and delivery of materials to the various workstations in the plant
- Act as the bridge between various operations departments in order to ensure synergy and collaboration between them and the logistics department
- Propose and implement innovative solutions for handling and storing parts
- Manage the equipment fleet (forklift, electronic shelves, etc.)
- Improve the operational efficiency of our warehouse
- Contribute to the development and deployment of the various modules of our WMS
- In collaboration with our inventory management coordinator, ensure the maintenance of an accurate and reliable inventory within the warehouse
- Respect deadlines and budgets
- Prepare business cases and presentations
- Analyze internal customer complaints to prioritize and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and share logistics performance using key performance indicators
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, administration, logistics engineering or relevant work experience
- 4 or 5 years of relevant experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of a manufacturing system (ERP)
- Knowledge of Syteline and SAP (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of WMS
- Experience in personnel management (an asset)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent, full-time position
- You'll be joining a team that's committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a pleasant work environment!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company and a family-like atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Flexible schedules that allow you to balance your work and your personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Social activities.
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
Working at Soucy is like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!