Job available at Soucy Baron - Saint Jérôme
WHAT TO EXPECT
To support our growth, IT projects are at the heart of operational efficiency. You will be the LEADER in the coordination and implementation of these projects within the company, surrounded by dedicated and experienced people.
This is a challenging job where routine is unlikely to set in!
In summary, here's how you'll be spending your time:
Manage & implement IT projects
- You will be called upon by various internal clients to help identify the best IT solutions to optimize their operational needs.
- You will have the opportunity to orchestrate their deployment and collaborate on all stages of the projects
- You will manage the steps and guide the members dedicated to the realization of the various improvement projects of our ERP (Syteline) and plan the eventual migration (2022-2023)
Ensure user satisfaction
- You will supervise the work of 2 technicians (N2) in the management of daily priorities and they will support you in the realization of the stages of the IT projects
- You will ensure that the IT activities and projects required for the smooth running of the company are completed on time, cost and on budget
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in computer science or a discipline related to IT project management
- At least 8 years of experience in IT project management coordination (applications)
- Experience in ERP implementation/migration - SYTELINE (a must) or another ERP!
- ignificant achievements in IT project management, from analysis to communication and change management in a manufacturing environment!
- Good understanding of business processes within a manufacturing SME (sales, engineering, production, operations, etc.)
- Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent position filled with challenges!
- You'll join a team that is committed to solving day-to-day issues, but always in a fun way!
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance work and personal life
- Teleworking possible
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big Soucy family!
Life at Soucy
It’s like being part of a big family! Our passion, ideas and personal touches have made our work environment a friendly atmosphere where you’re sure to find what you’re looking for in a career. You’ll be joining an innovative company with more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We’re proud of our global reputation for excellence which is still growing 50 years after our foundation!