Job available at Kimpex
WHAT TO EXPECT
Reporting to the IT Director, you will be responsible for analyzing customer needs through requests, small and large projects. Your objective is to improve the efficiency of administrative and operational processes. You will propose and implement innovations to ensure a better flow of operations.
Here's an overview of your tasks:
- Ensure that the needs of employees are met with respect to IT requests
- Analyze methods and processes, identify weaknesses, propose and implement corrective actions
- Write and maintain standards, procedures and training documents
- Coordinate and/or carry out interdepartmental projects as a product manager/project manager using AGILE and/or DMAIC methodology
- Provide first level software support to Kimpex employees
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- DEC or BAC in an appropriate discipline (engineering, administration, computer science and/or other relevant training)
- 5 years of experience in the field of computer science or management
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and its tools
- Good command of French and English, both oral and written
DESIRED PERSONAL SKILLS
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills under tight deadlines
- Autonomy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Dynamic and effective communicator
- Vision of continuous improvement
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Permanent full-time position
- You will be joining a team that is committed to solving daily challenges, but always with fun!
- The best of both worlds: the resources of a large company in a family atmosphere
- A team that is passionate, attentive and committed to excellence
- Time off for illness or family reasons (more generous than the norm)
- A great team of friendly programmers with whom you can exchange and develop!
- Flexible hours that allow you to balance your work and personal life
- Group insurance (different plans adapted to your needs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution
- Employee and family assistance program
- Social activities
We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our big family!
Life at Kimpex
At Kimpex, we are dedicated to designing and distributing power sports parts and accessories. It's a fast-paced ride! Our industry never stops and we are always looking for talent to keep innovating and moving forward. Join our family of enthusiasts. Come and make a difference!